FaZe X Discord Fornite Kickoff
In May 2020 FaZe Clan Inc. (“FaZe Clan”) is celebrating its 10-year anniversary (FaZe X). To mark this occasion, FaZe Clan is hosting a tournament to allow our fans to play against some of our pros. Confirmed Pros for this tournament are: Sway, Megga, Replays, Kaz, Clips and Funk. The top ten (10) players will win prizes and bragging rights! This page are the official rules and requirements of the tournament. Participants are encouraged to stream, but not required.
By entering, participants agree to be bound by these tournament rules. Violating any rule or not following instructions may eliminate participants eligibility. FaZe Clan has the right to disqualify any participant at any time at its sole discretion.
- This tournament is open to U.S. residents only. Due to state laws and restrictions, players residing in any of the following states: Arizona, Arkansas, Alaska, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Louisiana, Maryland, Montana, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee and Vermont can participate but are not eligible to claim and/or receive cash prizes. These states do not allow participants to win cash prizes for skill-based video game tournaments.
- This tournament is open to individuals that are 13 years and older
- The tournament is open to fans of FaZe Clan that have signed up on the official FaZe discord; no professional members of other professional teams
- Participant is and shall remain in compliance with all applicable laws
- Except where prohibited by law, a participation in this tournament constitutes permission to use the winner’s name, likeness, information provided along with the entry submission for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment, consideration, or permission
Submission Guidelines and How to Enter
- The tournament will be announced on May 24, 2020 across FaZe Clan social media
- The tournament will begin on May 25th, 2020 at 2pm EST and end at the conclusion of the second round, which begins on May 25th, 2020 at 6pm EST
- The winners will be notified by May 27, 2020 through direct message through discord
- To enter in the tournament and participate, you must do so on the FaZe Discord, at https://discord.com/invite/FaZe
- Entrants must complete the submission questions.
- Entrants may be required to provide proof of their age in the form of a copy of a passport or identification card.
- There is no fee to enter the tournament.
- If it is determined that the winners have violated any rules, he/she will be required to forfeit or return the prize, even if the determination is made after the prize has been awarded.
Date and Times
May 24th, 2020: Tournament Announced
May 25th, 2020: Games are played
Round 1: 2pm EST
Round 2: 6pm EST
- All games will be held on NA-East
- PC only due to score tracking limitations
- 2 Rounds Total
- Round 1
- Open to everyone
- 4 games
- Top 90 qualify for finals
- Cash cup scoring
- Round 2
- Top 90 players from Round 1
- 9 FaZe players
- 4 games
- Top 75: +1 Point
- Top 50: +1 Point
- Top 40: +1 Point
- Top 30: +2 Points
- Top 20: +2 Points
- Top 15: +2 Points
- Top 10: +3 Points
- Top 9: +1 Point
- Top 8: +1 Point
- Top 7: +1 Point
- Top 6: +1 Point
- Top 5: +2 Points
- Top 4: +1 Points
- Top 3: +3 Points
- Top 2: +4 Points
- Victory Royale: +7 Points
- +2 Points per elimination
The top ten (10) players win the prizes listed below. In addition, winners of each game (4 games total) will win $100.00 USD.
1st: $1,000.00 + GFuel Tub
2nd: $750.00 + GFuel Tub
3rd: $600.00 + GFuel Tub
All applicable taxes on the prizes are the sole responsibility of the entrant(s) and in no event will the FaZe Clan be liable for said taxes.
- FaZe Clan is not responsible for computer, internet or other technical problems.
- FaZe Clan reserves the right to cancel or modify the tournament and award the prize by alternate means if fraud or technical failure is determined at any time by FaZe Clan, including after the tournament has ended.
- FaZe Clan is not liable, for the purpose of winner and prize notification and delivery in the even the contest winner has provided incorrect, outdated, or otherwise invalid contact information
Indemnification. entrant, shall indemnify FaZe Clan and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and other companies associated with the tournament, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents, from and against all claims, damage, losses, costs (including without limitation, all reasonable legal costs), expenses, demands or liabilities arising out of or any breach of these guidelines by entrant, including any representation and warranty hereto.
- Representations and Warranties. Entrant hereby represents and warrants:
- Entrant is eligible to enter the tournament and will comply with these Terms and Conditions;
- Any material displayed by the Entrant shall not infringe on third party intellectual property rights;
- Entrant is and shall remain in compliance with all applicable laws.
Arbitration. In the event of any dispute relating to this agreement which the parties cannot resolve, such dispute shall be finally settled exclusively by confidential binding arbitration in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”), and pursuant to the rules and procedures of JAMS Streamlined for claims under $250,000, by one arbitrator experienced with entertainment industry transactions and appointed in accordance with the applicable aforementioned rules, with the prevailing party entitled to receive reasonable attorney’s fees and costs as determined by the arbitrator. The arbitration shall take place in Los Angeles, California.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. ENTRANT FURTHER AGREES THAT IN ANY CAUSE OF ACTION, THE RELEASED PARTIES LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE COST OF ENTERING AND PARTICIPATING IN THE PROMOTION. RELEASED PARTIES ARE ALSO NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION, WHETHER CAUSED BY SITE USERS, TAMPERING, HACKING, OR BY ANY EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR UTILIZED IN THE PROMOTION. ENTRANT WAIVES THE RIGHT TO CLAIM ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES.